Great to see my GomdoLight here

Thảo luận trong 'LG Optimus LTE 2' bắt đầu bởi Gomdolius, 22 Tháng mười hai 2013.

1. Gomdolius

Gomdolius New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    22 Tháng mười hai 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Greetings,

I'm the author of the GomdoLight ROM, and wanted to say hi here.

Unfortunately I don't speak Vietnamese language, as you might have noticed already. However, as most Vietnamese people are known to be highly educated and capable of spaeking fluent English, I don't think I will be suffering from language barrier here.

I am now aware that my GomdoLight ROM, or more specifically, 'System Enhancement Pack', is spreading around Vietnam, and feel very happy about it.

Although it is not a full ROM, but rather a heavy modification of official stock firmware, I have been using it myself for over one year, and I'm very confident it will give you what you want: outstanding stability and performance, various disaster-recovery measures, and quite impressive battery life. GomdoLight is not just a script to delete some APKs in system partition; it REORGANIZES the system for you, and modifies the system every boot in the background, to meet your needs and give what you expect at the moment.

In the past GomdoLight was intended only for Korean users. Therefore I did not provide any English documentation. However, now that I'm aware that I had users around the whole world - Vietnam, China, Indonesia, France, Brazil, United States, and so on - I felt a strong need to add multilanguage support. GomdoLight's installation script (Aroma) is completely rewritten for this purpose.

As a result, starting from Wave 3, GomdoLight installer now supports English language. But I did not stop there - Full documentation is now available in English at the following location: http://en.gomdolight.lg.gomdoli.us - and moreover - Several key sub-documents stored in GomdoLight Users' Community (http://cafe.naver.com/gomdolight) are also provided in both Korean and English.

Therefore, you will be able to find out almost everything about GomdoLight; what it is, what it can do for you, what it is not, and what you will get after the installation process has finished. Whenever GomdoLight is updated, or it has important hotfixes, you will also be able to receive notification in English if you follow @GomdoLight at Twitter. (However if you have questions, do not ask via Twitter - I will not answer questions there. Multilanguage support center is planned.)

Thank you again, and have a nice day.
    - Gomdolius.

2. gts8003

gts8003 Quản lý là phụ - chém gió là chính Staff Member

Tham gia ngày:
    10 Tháng sáu 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    You can add the Optimus LTE support (Lu6200-Su640)

3. Gomdolius

Gomdolius New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    22 Tháng mười hai 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Currently I have a support plan for LG-LU6200, LG-SU640, F120S/K/L, LG-F100S/L devices, and the ROM supporting them will be titled 'GomdoLight Legacy'. (Not supported at this moment, just planned, but it will be out in the future)

gts8003 thích bài này.
  4. BlackBi

BlackBi Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    16 Tháng tám 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thank you a lot for a wonderful pack. Though I don't use it but I'm really impressed with your efforts for the instruction.
    Anw, wish you all the best.

5. Trung CTH

Trung CTH Member

Tham gia ngày:
    21 Tháng mười hai 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Sao |Rom nhẹ hều zậy, có hơn 400 MB :eek:
    Bá nào Test thử coi rùi bảo em với :D

6. Gomdolius

Gomdolius New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    22 Tháng mười hai 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

i don't understand vietnamese, it is about 400mb NOT because the the whole system is 400mb, but it contains modification files for 4 devices models in a single ROM file

7. Trung CTH

Trung CTH Member

Tham gia ngày:
    21 Tháng mười hai 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Uhm.Sorry because i'm speak Eng very bad.

8. hungz92

hungz92 Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    6 Tháng chín 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i see a rom optimus g , review that plz

Dacasa1989 thích bài này.
  9. Gomdolius

Gomdolius New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    22 Tháng mười hai 2013