How to intall room with kdz lg f160l

Thảo luận trong 'LG Optimus LTE 2' bắt đầu bởi pakhero, 23 Tháng sáu 2014.

1. pakhero

pakhero New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    1 Tháng sáu 2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    How to intall room with kdz lg f160l?,

Guide me i wana full flashh my phone

Sent from my LG-Optimus using Tapatalk 2

2. datznoo

datznoo New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    12 Tháng tư 2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  3. pakhero

pakhero New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    1 Tháng sáu 2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ????

4. quangtraubeo

quangtraubeo Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    24 Tháng ba 2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Xin phép dịch lại post của bạn @gocpho8x cho bạn Tây cô đơn này nhé :giggle::
    To @pakhero: I will translate the guide to KDZ from @gocpho8x. Please read the instruction carefully and do it with your own risk.

A. Before you start:
    - This way of KDZ is good in terms of: no need Internet, easy to process and your phone's storage will not be format. It is good when our phone is soft brick, you still have all the data in phone's storage :x. The cons and very important is: Be sure your free space of Drive C on your PC/Laptop is >3.5GB (Because each time you KDZ, the software will write an amount of ~3,5GB to your C drive. So I suggest you to do this way on an public PC or your ex-wife/girlfriend, your friends, your neighbour...'s PC.
    B. Let's start:
    - Download your .KDZ rom(you should use link docs instead of fshare):
    http://lgviet.com/forum/threads/huo...y-kdz-up-rom-cook-cho-lte2.10329/#post-284622
    - Download these tools:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6LzLH3ieEOEM2h1YkRBZHczejg/edit
    - Unrar KDZ-OFF-LG.rar. Setup files as below:
    [​IMG]
    Click left mouse at Windows Enabler to set as below:
    [​IMG]
    - Go to Download mode on your phone by pressing and hold Volumne + and -, then connect your cable to PC. Some times your Volumne + and - is hard to press because of too much using, you may be have to try several time to be in Download mode.
    -When your phone is in Download mode, run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe and chose as below:
    [​IMG]
    Then press "Launch software update" to start kdz. It take about 3-5 minutes to unpack KDZ so be patient, you can check if the progess running well or not by checking the free space of Drive C is now getting lower. The KDZ progress is about 10-15 minutes. After finish 90%, your phone will reboot, leave it, KDZ software will continue to 100 then back to 1. This is when you totally finish.

5. quangtraubeo

quangtraubeo Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    24 Tháng ba 2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    After KDZ, if your phone is soft brick (stop at carrier's logo when booting), then run adb.exe on folder ADB (from the tools you download above)
    Go to: C:\WINDOWS\system32 copy file cmd as below:
    [​IMG]
    Copy to folder adb, rename to "cmd1" ,run it and type:
    adb reboot recovery==> DONE ( Do it only when your phone is stuck on logo. This way will clear all your phone's internal storage).
    Note: If your phone is F160L and you chose to KDZ V20G, after KDZ, before install CWM recovery, you have to root, install Root Explorer, delete some files in system/app to make system free space > 60MB, otherwise you will lose imei, wifi and signal and have to KDZ again to fix.

6. pakhero

pakhero New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    1 Tháng sáu 2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thanx I shall try

Chia sẻ trang này