LG G2 F320S no 3g!

Thảo luận trong 'LG G2' bắt đầu bởi scytalemk, 16 Tháng chín 2015.

1. scytalemk

scytalemk New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    16 Tháng chín 2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hello,
    Just bought korean version of LG G2 F320S and I have no 3G. Only 2G. My wife have similar model with same software, hers work without problems. I've seen many korean models and non of them have issues with 3g. Tried changing original firmware, different sims, service menu... No luck. Any suggestions?
    Sorry for not speaking vietnamese. Thanks.

2. 3597dxta

3597dxta Member

Tham gia ngày:
    24 Tháng bảy 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Have you tried to change your network's APN? or maybe your SIm is what need to fix, plz try to contact your network supporter!

3. lamdoba93

lamdoba93 Well-Known Member

Tham gia ngày:
    1 Tháng tám 2013
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I have supported this model. Model f320* is optimize for koreanese. We must fix before using!

You must root and install its recovery!
    Then dowload file cube 5.0 for f320s:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3JUcq9f3PsiOThQMTVRa2RER1U/view?usp=docslist_api

And my custom rom for only cube's:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3JUcq9f3PsieXMyZ2F3QXZPdGc/view?usp=docslist_api
    ( you can choice any rom like cloudy 3.3,... etc)

Then go to recovery and flash cube, then flash my rom. Restart and enjoy

4. scytalemk

scytalemk New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    16 Tháng chín 2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Yes, I've tried with manual APN and no luck.

5. scytalemk

scytalemk New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    16 Tháng chín 2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Lamdoba93, thanks for your help. I've tried with cube 5, then installed cloudy 3.3 and still no 3g. I think it's a some kind of hardware problem.

6. salman2411

salman2411 Active Member

Tham gia ngày:
    29 Tháng mười một 2014
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    What is the baseband in your devices exactly? If baseband is Unknown, this means, that phone's modem part is damaged. This can be Software (modem firmware is damaged or You have written unsuitable firmware or EFS is damaged) or HW problem. Most likely, this is Software problem. You should re-flash the device with different firmwares and check, whether modem is correct (baseband is not Unknown). Try to find and write firmware by using original LG flasher (Octopus/Octoplus LG Software currently doesn't support Write Firmware for this phone model).

If baseband is correct, try to do the next:

1. Install the latest Software version.
    2. Re-start the phone.
    3. Uncheck (unmark) the "Skip Read/Write QCN during the Unlock operation" option in the Software at "Main" tab in the Software.
    4. Make Repair Security. Also, try to make Reset Security.
    5. Re-start the phone.
    6. Write QCN: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw2OsOnh9okeb1F5aU5JTFBiTUE/view?usp=sharing
    7. Insert SIM card, wait 3-5 minutes and try to find and select network manually.
    8. Post here full Software log with all of these actions and say the result.

7. scytalemk

scytalemk New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    16 Tháng chín 2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    salman2411, I think baseban is ok. It's not unknown. Till now I've tried stock 4.2.2 TOT by using Flashtool 1.5, stock 4.4.2 kdz and stock 5.0.1 kdz. Can you tell me what is the original LG Flasher that you are talking about. I'm using LG FlashTool 2014. Thanks.

8. scytalemk

scytalemk New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    16 Tháng chín 2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I do not have Octopus Box, if you suggest to use that.

9. scytalemk

scytalemk New Member

Tham gia ngày:
    16 Tháng chín 2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Baseband is M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190119 Right now i have cloudy 3.3 rom on it.

Chia sẻ trang này